VIBRANT SUMMER PASTA SALAD
This refreshing summer salad is quick to make and a great side dish for home and pitch-ins! It’s vegetarian and dairy-free.
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
- 16oz Rotini Pasta (Twists)
- 1 pint cherry (or grape) tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup mixed seeded olives, whole or halved
- 6 T olive oil
- 4 T red wine vinegar
- 4 t Dijon mustard
- 2 t honey
- 4 lg. garlic cloves, minced
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1 t ground black pepper
- ½ t dried thyme
- ½ t sea salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Place prepared vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients until emulsified.
- Toss pasta with prepared vegetables, olives, chickpeas, and vinaigrette. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve. Enjoy!
* Or use Tessemae’s Classic Italian Dressing or Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette.
Use organic produce and products if possible.
Non-vegetarians: If desired, add grilled chicken pieces before tossing.