Our #LovinFromPapasOven recipe this month is Tiramisu! If you love Tiramisu, now you can make your own ~ and no baking!
Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
Serves: Up to 9
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Coffee (cold brew)
- 2 tbsp Amaretto or Kahlua
- 1 box of Ladyfingers (Whole Foods Organic)
- Cocoa Powder to dust
The day before make the mascarpone cream and let it set overnight. To make:
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a double boiler until they double in volume.
- Transfer to a stand mixer and whip until the mixture is cool to the touch.
- Beat the mascarpone in a bowl with a spatula until smooth and fold a 1/3 of the whipped eggs in and combine until homogenous.
- Fold in the rest of the eggs 1/3 at a time.
- Mix the coffee with the Amaretto or Kahlua.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the mixture.
- Arrange them in a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Spread the mascarpone cream on top and smooth it with a spatula.
- Dust with plenty of cocoa powder.