Looking for effective ways to relieve hip and knee pain? Join Ursula Booth PT and get the answers!
If you are having any of these symptoms you need to attend:
- Pain beneath and/or around the kneecap or in the hip when climbing up and downstairs
- Hip or knee pain when kneeling and squatting
- Clicking and crunching sounds in the hip or knee: tight feeling in the calves and thighs
- Feeling off-balance or leg feels like it’s going to give out
- Movie Theater knee (pain after maintaining a sitting position for a period of time)
- Pain inside of hip when lying on side to sleep
Bonus: Getting ready for joint replacement? Physical Therapy can be helpful BEFORE as well as after surgery.
Come find out how!