BEYOND SAUSAGE Hot Italian Paella
This delicious meatless Paella is ready in 40 minutes, serves 4 and is vegan!
- 4 Beyond Sausage Hot Italian links
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 2-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup paella rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Start by mixing the vegetable stock and saffron in a large bowl, allowing the saffron to infuse into the vegetable stock.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat. Cook Beyond Sausage Hot Italian links according to packaging, about 9-10 minutes total. Remove from heat and slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large pan, heat the diced onions and cook until golden brown.
- Add garlic, diced peppers. After a few minutes add tomatoes. Stir and cook 3 minutes.
- Add in paella rice and stir. Once the rice is translucent, add in the saffron-infused vegetable stock.
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Enjoy!
Share this post?
OXALATES CAN MAKE YOU SICK
Thanks to a dear long-time customer, I learned about a new book by Sally Norton titled Toxic Superfoods that discusses how oxalates found in many