Equal Exchange Family Traded Coop—What is it?
- A social change organization that helps farmers and their families gain more control over their economic futures.
- A group that educates consumers about trade issues affecting farmers.
- A provider of high-quality foods that nourishes the body and the soul.
- A company that is controlled by the people who did the actual work.
- A community of dedicated individuals who believe that honesty, respect, and mutual benefit are integral to any worthwhile cause.
We are proud to offer this wonderful coffee for you to enjoy. Available in pre-ground and bulk so you can freshly grind your favorite blend: Bird of Paradise, Ethiopian, Mind Body Soul, Black Silk Espresso, Love Buzz, Midnight Sun, French Roast, and French Roast Decaf. $9.99-$13.99 lb.
Nando’s Hot Sauce — The Nando’s story started centuries ago, when the Portuguese explorers set sail for the East. The winds of Africa called them ashore and it was there that they were introduced to the African Bird’s Eye Chilli – more commonly known as PERi-PERi. A spice like no other, they used it to create a unique PERi-PERi sauce that put fire in their bellies and ignited passion in their souls. Garlic, Medium, and Medium Hot, $4.49/9.1oz.
Chickapea Pasta — It is made with only 2 ingredients, organic chickpeas and lentils. No rice, xantham gum, tapioca or any other fillers or binders. We believe in simple, nutritious, real food ingredients, and chickpeas and lentils are packed with plant-based protein, fiber, iron and all kinds of nutrients that benefit your health. Shells, Spaghetti, and Spirals, $3.99