Lemon-Ginger Kombucha is great as an anti-inflammatory.
- Roughly chopped ginger, 1T
- Lemon juice, fresh squeezed, 1 lemon
- Honey or Maple Syrup 1/4 tsp
- Kombucha tea, 2C
- Add the ginger, lemon juice, honey or maple syrup to a 16-ounce vessel.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving about 1/2 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and shake gently to mix.
- Culture 3-7 days or until kombucha is carbonated to your liking.
- Move bottles to the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to drink it, open carefully, without shaking.
Strain kombucha through a small strainer to remove ginger pieces (if you prefer). Serve cold!